1. Stir-fried peanuts
2. Put it into a cooking cup and beat into a powder
3. Whipped well, because peanuts come with oil, there will be some lumps
4. Pour in powdered sugar and mix well
5. Pour the mixed peanut brittle into olive oil and mix well. The peanut filling is ready
6. Put glutinous rice flour into a large bowl
7. Pour the hot water in portions and stir it into a snowflake shape with chopsticks, knead it into a smooth, non-sticky dough with your hands, cover with plastic wrap and wake up for 20 minutes
8. Take out one-sixth of the dough, add cocoa powder and knead well
9. Take out a thumb-sized white dough and press flat
10. Add some peanut filling
11. After rounding, use your index finger and thumb to squeeze out six faces.
12. Take the small sesame-sized dough of the cocoa dough and paste 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 dots on each of the 6 sides.
13. Pasted dice glutinous rice balls
14. Bring two bowls of water to a boil, pour in fine sugar and ginger slices. If you like sweetness, you can add sugar by yourself. After boiling, add dice dumplings and cook until the dumplings float.