1. Weigh the ingredients according to the number of grams.
2. All the materials are put into the bread machine and the dough to the expansion stage for fermentation.
3. The dough is fermented to twice its size, take out the exhaust air, roll it into a dough piece about one centimeter thick, and press out the shape with a doughnut mold.
4. Put the oven at 40 degrees for 35 minutes for the second fermentation, and put a bowl of hot water.
5. It looks good when fermented.
6. Take a small milk pan and fry it at 180 degrees until golden brown and remove.
7. Installed on a tray lined with absorbent paper.
The oil temperature should not be too hot, otherwise it will be easy to fry, but also not too cold, otherwise the doughnuts will eat a lot of oil.