1. Separate the egg yolk and protein. The egg whites should be placed in a water- and oil-free bowl.
2. White vinegar and sugar are added to the egg whites at one time, and it is beaten to dry foaming, which is more delicate than chiffon. You can pull out the small sharp corners. The egg yolk is beaten with an electric whisk until the color becomes white and enlarged.
3. Mix egg yolk paste and meringue and stir well.
4. Sift in low powder and mix well. Pay attention to the mixing technique to avoid defoaming.
5. Pour the mixed batter into a piping bag and squeeze out a long strip. Preheat the oven 180 degrees.
6. Turn the tube up and down at 180 degrees and bake it for about 15 minutes.
The meringue must be hardened. \nIf you are afraid of sweetness, the amount of sugar can be appropriately reduced. \nBe careful to stir when mixing. \nThe baking time and temperature are adjusted according to the temper of your own oven.