1. Take an appropriate amount of egg tart wrapper, defrost a little, remove the outer shell, put the glutinous rice balls in the egg tart wrapper, and completely wrap the glutinous rice balls
2. Put the wrapped glutinous rice balls back into the small bowl of egg tart crust
3. After all the glutinous rice balls are wrapped, use toothpicks to pierce some small holes to prevent air from expanding and bursting when they are baked
4. Add a layer of egg yolk liquid on each top of the wrapped glutinous rice balls, and then sprinkle a little black sesame seeds. At the same time, adjust the oven to 200 degrees to preheat
5. After all, put it into the upper and lower tubes of the oven to heat, and bake at 200 degrees for 15 minutes. I use large glutinous rice balls. If it’s small glutinous rice balls, bake for about ten minutes, depending on the temper of the oven.