1. Knead all the ingredients (except butter and bean paste) into a dough. I use the bread maker kneading program. After 15 minutes, I add butter and knead the dough until the fascia is formed.
2. When fermented to 2.5 times the size, divide into six portions, knead and relax for 15 minutes
3. Roll the dough into a circle, into a circle, wrap the bean paste filling, pinch tightly and close the mouth
4. Flatten the stuffed dough into an oval shape, and use a sharp knife to make a number of lanes on the surface (only the surface layer is scratched)
5. Turn the dough upside down, bend both ends into a circle and pinch it tightly, put it into the baking tray for final fermentation
6. After fermentation, brush a layer of egg liquid on the surface of the bread
7. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, middle level, upper and lower fire, bake for 15 minutes