1. Prepare ingredients. Ordinary flour: 500g, yeast: 4g, aluminum-free baking powder: 1g
2. Prepare ingredients. Jujube: 150g. After washing, put it in cold water and start cooking. After the water is boiled, immediately remove the controlled dry water. Don't cook it too high, and steam it later to avoid overheating.
3. Prepare ingredients. Red yeast rice powder: appropriate amount; cocoa powder: appropriate amount; matcha powder: appropriate amount, food coloring: a little.
4. Mix the yeast and baking powder into the flour and mix well. Take three small portions of flour from it, and use cocoa powder, matcha powder and red yeast rice to make a three-color dough. Put the three-color dough in different containers and cover with moist cloth, and ferment separately in warm places.
5. Mix most of the remaining flour with warm water to form a white dough, cover the dough with a moist cloth, and ferment in a warm place.
6. When the dough has risen to 1.5 to 2 times its original size, it can be added. Take an appropriate amount of noodles, cut a few small doses, and use them to make the edges, not too big.
7. Roll the medicine into small strips.
8. Take a jujube and wrap the kneaded noodles outside the jujube that is placed upright.
9. Pinch the ends of the noodles tightly to form a drop-shaped shape. Pinch out a few of these shapes and use them as a side rim.
10. Take a piece of dough and use a rolling pin to roll out a rectangular piece of dough as a base. The thickness is moderate, not too thin.
11. Make a circle around the edge of the base according to the arc of the base.
12. The center of the circle is filled with jujube.
13. Roll out another dough sheet to cover the area covered with jujube in the center of the circle.
14. Spread a piece of dough larger than step 13 to serve as the top cover.
15. Take a small piece of pink dough and roll it into a thin slice to make a quilt shape.
16. Take two small pieces of white dough and make two pillow shapes. You can decorate the quilt and pillow as you like.
17. Striped fabric for character clothes. According to your own preferences, take any two different colors of dough and roll them into a square shape. The two colors are overlapped one by one.
18. Side view effect. Cut this piece of colored dough into the size you need.
19. Turn up the side where the color bars can be seen, and roll it out into a striped patch.
20. Use white dough for the face, pink dough for the character dad’s T-shirt, and striped dough for pajamas. Then use the white dough to make the arms and feet, and use the coffee-colored dough to make the character's hair and beard. Fix the completed character shape in the corresponding position.
21. Use the technique just now to make the shape of the character's daughter. Please master the size ratio of daughter to father. After all are fixed, the secondary fermentation is carried out. Observe that the volume becomes large and the surface of the dough is fluffy and raised, steam it on the pot, and cook it in 25 minutes after SAIC. The steaming time should be increased or decreased according to the size. When mature, draw eyes, red faces and small mouths with food coloring pens according to personal preference.
When I was young, I thought my father was the tallest person in the world.
But every time I sleep with me,
The tall and tall him was forced to the corner of the bed by me,
Don't forget to tuck the quilt for me in the middle of the night.
The man who loves you most in this life,
You've known each other a long time ago, um, Dad.
1. The noodles should be a little harder to make it easier to shape.
2. After turning off the fire, let it cool for 3-5 minutes and then lift the lid to prevent the finished product from collapsing due to rapid cooling.