by The kitchen of emblica honey
1. One chicken is cleaned.
2. Yam and fresh lily. No fresh ones can be dried with lilies.
3. Old chicken chop big pieces.
4. Add ginger slices, green onions to boil water, add chicken pieces and boil for a few seconds.
5. Add the chicken nuggets to the casserole and add an appropriate amount of water.
6. Cover, turn to low heat and simmer for 2 hours.
7. During the chicken stewing, process other ingredients, peel the yam, cut into thick slices, and soak in water for later use.
8. Open the fresh lily and clean it.
9. After 2 hours, add yam and simmer for a few minutes.
10. Add lily and cook for a while.
11. Add appropriate amount of wolfberry, and finally add salt to taste.
1. Wear gloves when peeling the yam to prevent allergies. 2. Prevent the blisters from turning black after peeling the yam. 3. The cooking time of yam is determined by the thickness of the yam. 4. Fresh lilies are easy to ripen, just boil them for a while before they are out of the pot. Dry lilies should be added in advance if they are not soaked.