1. 1. Thoroughly wash the old hen, wash off the blood, and then use kitchen paper to absorb the water on the surface of the chicken;
2. 2. Rub 2 grams of fine salt on the chicken skin by hand until the salt is fully melted on the chicken skin;
3. 3. Put the salted chicken in the refrigerator and keep it in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes;
4. 4. Take out the refrigerated chicken and cut into small pieces;
5. 5. Put the cut chicken in the casserole, and then pour 600 ml of water;
6. 6. Cover the lid and put it in the steamer. After the water is boiled, turn to high heat and simmer in water for 30 minutes;
7. 7. Add 5 grams of fine salt and continue to simmer for about 20 minutes.