1. Look at the yellow oil on the surface of the mother you bought back. First, clean the fluff, especially the corners and corners that are not easy to clean, and then carefully clean them, and then repeatedly clean them.
2. An old hen can't finish eating at once, and can be chopped into large pieces. In addition to drinking soup, the large pieces of chicken can be torn into shreds after being cooked, and processed into various delicacies according to personal preferences. Eat each part separately for better taste.
3. Add an appropriate amount of water to the pot, boil the water and blanch the chicken nuggets for 3 minutes, and remove the net water. I didn't use a casserole to cook soup today. This old hen feels very old, so I use a pressure cooker to cook it directly. Add appropriate amount of water to the pressure cooker, add the blanched chicken nuggets, add sliced ginger and spring onion, a little cooking wine, cover the pressure cooker, bring to a boil on high heat, press on low heat for about 1 hour, then turn off the heat, wait for natural decompression, after decompression Open the lid, wow! It is full of yellow chicken fat. This chicken is really too fat. Don't throw the chicken fat. It is especially crispy when used for pancakes or sesame seeds.
4. Skim off the thick layer of butter on the top, remove the meat, add salt, green onion, pepper to the remaining chicken broth, and sprinkle with goji berries to increase nutrition. The original and delicious old hen soup can be made out of the pot. You can also add some of your favorite ingredients to reprocess more distinctive chicken soup, or use this chicken soup to stew dishes is also very delicious.
5. The original and delicious old hen soup can be made out of the pot. You can also add some of your favorite ingredients to reprocess more distinctive chicken soup, or use this chicken soup to stew dishes is also very delicious.