1. Steamed bun skin: 70 grams of ordinary flour, 10 grams of soybean powder, 55 grams of milk, 1 gram of yeast Steamed stuffing: 70 grams of dragon fish, 25 grams of lotus root, 20 grams of carrots, 50 grams of dried tofu
Put the yeast in the milk and stir, pour it into the flour, stir it into a flocculent shape, put it on the mat and knead it smoothly, if it feels a little hard, add some oil and continue kneading.
>> Several times, pomelo mom has added a small amount of soybean flour to ordinary flour. Why? Beans can supplement the lack of lysine in flour and rice, thereby increasing the nutritional value of protein. Both raw and cooked soybean flour can be used here.
Put it on a steamer at 40°C to ferment for 40 minutes, and change it when the water is cold.
>>If you want to eat breakfast, wrap it in plastic wrap and leave it in the refrigerator to ferment overnight, and make buns in the morning.
The filling is prepared during fermentation. Chop the longli fish into puree, dice lotus root, dice carrots, dice dried tofu, add 20g light soy sauce, 5g cooking wine, 2g salt, stir well, marinate for a while and wait for the dough to ferment.
>>For breakfast, the fillings are also prepared one night in advance.
5. The dough is well fermented, and the gas is exhausted. Divide into 8 pieces of 20 g dough and wrap them with stuffing. The ingredients are given for 8 buns. It is suitable for a family of three.
6. Put the stuffing on and pull it into the shape of a bun.
7. Put it in the pot, finish it all, pour some oil, cover and fry the bottom of the buns until golden brown. I'm not sure if it's golden yellow, you can see it in the pot.
Pour in the water that has spread over 1/3 of the bun. Cover the pot and simmer over medium heat.
>>When pouring water, if there is oil or water, be careful to splash it on delicate hands.
9. Simmer for 4 minutes, sprinkle some black sesame seeds and chives, turn to low heat and simmer until the water is dry.
10. The bottom is hard and crisp, and the rest is soft and soft. The fish and meat are very delicious~.
11. I was quickly eaten up, and when there were only 2 left, I remembered to take a photo of the interior of the bun.
This recipe has a supporting video. You can view it on the WeChat public account "Five Meals A Day". I am a national child nutritionist, familiar with the needs of healthy diets for infants and young children, and proficient in cooking.
Baby is picky eater, anorexic, doesn't like eating?
How to supplement calcium, iron, zinc and selenium? All help you solve it.
WeChat public account: five supplementary meals a day. Accompany you smoothly through the road of nutritional supplements.