1. Prepare half a bag of quick-frozen glutinous rice balls and a plate of bread crumbs.
2. Boil water in the pot. After the water is boiled, put the dumplings into the pot one by one, and gently shake the pot to prevent the dumplings from sticking to the bottom of the pot.
3. Boil until the glutinous rice balls float and remove and serve.
4. The glutinous rice balls taken out are cold water several times, this step is also to prevent sticking of the glutinous rice balls.
5. Then put the glutinous rice balls in the breadcrumbs and beat them to fully coat the breadcrumbs.
6. Start the pan and heat the oil. When the oil is 40-50% hot, add the dumplings one by one and fry them until the outer skin is bubbling and crispy.
7. Sweet and crispy, delicious but not greasy.
When cooking the glutinous rice balls, put them in the pot one by one, and shake the pot gently after the pot to prevent sticking to the bottom; the cooked glutinous rice balls should be too cold water to prevent sticking; when frying the glutinous rice balls, the oil is 40-50% hot and put in the pot one by one; White glutinous rice balls with dark breadcrumbs look better.