1. Prepare the purple eggplant.
2. Half a bowl of cooked peanuts.
3. Get ready soy sauce and Pixian Douban.
4. Wash the green onion, ginger and garlic, and cut finely.
5. Put the ginger, garlic, watercress, and light soy sauce in a bowl and make a sauce for later use.
6. Wash the eggplant and cut into pieces with a hob.
7. Heat the oil in the pan and add the eggplant.
8. Stir-fry the eggplant until soft.
9. Pour the sauce.
10. Pour in the cooked peanuts, add pepper and stir well; adjust the flavor, serve and serve.
1. Patients with high blood pressure and coronary heart disease can eat eggplant regularly.
2. Soak the cut eggplant in light salt water for a while, squeeze out the water, it is not easy to oxidize, and it will not absorb too much oil when frying.
3. Eggplant is very oily, so don't use too much oil when frying; when the eggplant is half-cooked, the oil will spit out.