1. Cut the shiitake mushrooms and green peppers into cubes or strips. You can chop the meat twice to loosen the meat.
2. Add a small amount of oil to the pot and heat the oil pot on fire.
3. After the oil is hot, put the chopped green onion in the pot and fry the pot.
4. After frying the pot, put the diced mushrooms and diced peppers into the pot and stir fry. (Attention!! Since shiitake mushrooms are blanched in water, they will become soft. In order to have a better taste, I didn't blanch them, but directly fried them.)
5. Stir-fry for a while and you can add the minced meat. (Because the minced meat will make the meat grow old, so I put the shiitake mushrooms first. But because the shiitake mushrooms absorb oil, if there is no oil in your pot at this time, you can add a little less oil.)
6. Stir-fry the minced meat until the color changes.
7. Add two spoons of bean paste after changing the color.
8. Stir-fry the minced meat and bean paste until the color is even.
9. After the color is even, add a small bowl of cold water to boil.
10. Pour a little dry starch in a small bowl (not too much).
11. Add a little more water to dissolve the dry starch in the water and turn it into water starch.
12. Pour the adjusted water starch into the pot.
13. Stir the stewed meat sauce containing water starch evenly, then it can be out of the pot.
14. Put the meat sauce in a bowl and set aside.
15. After the meat sauce is ready, you can prepare the noodles.
16. I prefer to eat thin noodles. If you like to eat wide noodles, be careful to extend the cooking time!
17. When the water boils, there are big bubbles, and you can make the strips.
18. The noodles must be broken up with chopsticks immediately after they are put in the pot, otherwise they will stick together and be cooked.
19. The vermicelli noodles can be cooked out of the pot about 3 minutes after they are put in the pot, and the wide hand-rolled noodles should be cooked for a few more minutes. If you are afraid of being unfamiliar, you can use chopsticks to pick up a bunch. Up.
20. A simple and fragrant dinner is the solution!
Be sure to cook the noodles after the sauce! ! Otherwise, cook the noodles first and then fry the sauce, the noodles will definitely become a ball! ! Remember! In addition, I specially bought the pork and beef mixture, because it will be more delicious. If you don’t like which kind of meat, you can use only one kind of meat!