1. Wash the spinach. Cut into three sections.
2. Heat the water on the induction cooker, put half a pot of water in a clean pot, and pour the vegetable bag. Cover the lid and boil the water.
3. After the water boils. Put in the dough. Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes. Stir 3-4 times with chopsticks halfway.
4. Cook until the noodles disperse and start to soften, turn off the heat and let it sit for 15 seconds, then pick up the noodles. If it is sticky, add a small spoonful of corn oil and mix well to prevent sticking. I didn't put it if it is not sticky. You can reserve 20 grams of noodle soup in this step.
5. Slice the beef sausage and take out the cheese.
6. Stir-fry on the induction cooker, pour an appropriate amount of corn oil into the pan.
7. Wait until the oil in the pot is warm, add the beef sausage. Stir fry for 30 seconds. Stir fry the meat.
8. Add the cooked noodles and stir-fry evenly for 30 seconds.
9. Add the cheese slices and stir constantly. The cheese slices will be a little lumpy, it doesn't matter, you can add the noodle soup reserved in step 4 and mix well.
10. Add spinach and stir fry for 30 seconds.
11. Add seasoning bag to season. Season according to your own taste!
12. Healthy and delicious food, creating a better life-Zhongzhuo Food.
1-Zhongzhuo beef bone soup noodles are cooked and fried, and the taste is Q bombs. The taste is delicious and no other condiments are needed. \n2-If you don't like cheese, you can leave it alone. \n3-After the noodles are cooked, you can add some corn oil to prevent sticking, making it more convenient to fry!