1. 2 Chaoshan beef balls.
2. Beef balls, sliced. How to cut at will.
3. Two coriander, wash and chop.
4. Wash the carrots, peel and slice.
5. Bring a pot of water to a boil and put in the noodles.
6. Cook the noodles until they are as soft and hard as you like, and drown in cold water.
7. Add about 500 ml of water to a small pot, add carrots and beef balls.
8. After the carrots are cooked, add the noodles and cook for a while. Add coriander to the pot.
The noodles are boiled in water first to remove the oil in the noodles, which is healthier.