1. You can choose the noodles you like, and you can drain them after they are cooked.
2. Prepare a large bowl, pour the braised soy sauce, splash it with hot oil, add the cooked noodles and mix well.
3. Grate carrots, wash and tear off mushrooms, wash bean sprouts and rapeseed.
4. After the wok is heated, pour some oil in, first add mushrooms and fry until broken, then add bean sprouts and stir fry.
5. Add small rapeseed and carrots, add salt and fry until cooked.
6. Put in the noodles, it can be a little bit of water, add cumin powder and pepper powder and stir well.