by Nine Color Deer
1. Prepare the ingredients: shred the cabbage, cut the okra into large slices, marinate the shrimp with cooking wine fine ingredients for five minutes, beat the eggs, and slice the green onion and garlic. Seasoning soy sauce, dark soy sauce, oil consumption, sesame oil, sugar, and white pepper are placed in a small bowl for later use.
2. Cook the noodles and drain the water.
3. Put the noodles in a large plate, drizzle a little sesame oil, and mix them to prevent sticking.
4. Raise a little oil in the pan, add the eggs and fry them for later use.
Add the shrimp and fry until the color changes and serve.
6. Re-add a little oil to the pot and saute the shallots and garlic.
7. Add cabbage and shredded okra and stir fry.
8. If you use a normal pan to fry, it will stick to the pan easily. Using WOLL non-stick pan is absolutely easy and stress-free. You can cook a little water to prevent it from drying out. Add eggs and shrimps.
Pour in a sauce made of light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, oil consumption, sesame oil, sugar and white pepper.
Stir-fry until the sauce is thick, add shrimp and chives, and stir-fry for a while.
1. The process of frying noodles should be constantly stirred with chopsticks to prevent vegetables and noodles from getting stuck in the pot. You can add a little water to adjust.
2. There are no special regulations on the ingredients of fried noodles, and the side dishes can be changed to any varieties you like.