1. Prepare the ingredients, smear cooking oil in the pot, and heat up over medium and small heat
2. Place the oysters evenly, and then pour the cornstarch liquid that dissolves evenly in water
3. After the color becomes transparent, hit an egg and rub it with chopsticks.
4. Then evenly lay out the chopped cabbage
5. Then use a spatula to gently pick up the surrounding batter, if it is solidified, the whole reverse side can be used.
6. After frying for 1-2 minutes, it will be out of the pot. It is the most authentic with seamount sauce or sweet chili sauce.
1. If it is found that it cannot be solidified and it is difficult to turn over, it is estimated that there is less white powder, or the frying time needs to be longer;
2. In addition, apply some oil on the sides when turning quickly, it is easier to pick up the batter and turn it over;
3. You can replace the raw oysters with shrimps according to your preference, then it will be fried with shrimps; the cabbage can also be replaced with garland chrysanthemums and the like;
4. When eating, put enough seamount sauce to taste authentic!