1. Take out the pork skin and thaw it, clean it, add ginger, spring onion, cooking wine, and pepper to cook until the skin is cooked through.
2. Wash the cooked skin to remove any foam on the skin.
3. Remove all the fat from the skin and clip the pig hairs on the skin. Now that the meat slices are cooked, gently pull them out, and the remaining pig hair can be easily removed.
4. After everything is done, clean the pigskin. Put it on the cutting board and cut into long strips we like. Be generous and narrow, just eat as you like.
5. If there are too many skins, then take several fresh-keeping bags and divide them into one meal and freeze them in the refrigerator. When you want to eat, just take a bag out and thaw it, which is very convenient.
6. Cut the broccoli into two halves. Add salt to the water, put the broccoli in it, and clean it to remove residual pesticides, garbage and insect eggs inside. After washing and drying, add a basin of water, add a spoon of salt, and continue to soak there for later use.
7. Save the skin of the meat we need, cut the ginger and garlic into thick strips, cut the white onion into sections, and cut the green onion leaves into chopped green onions. Shred green and red peppers.
8. Bring water to a boil, add a spoonful of salt and a little cooking oil. Rinse the broccoli again, put it in the pot and blanch for three minutes to remove
9. Add oil to the pot, add the skin of the meat and stir-fry the water vapor, add the green onion, ginger and garlic, and fry until fragrant. Add a spoonful of bean paste and bean drum to stir-fry the red oil.
10. Add light soy sauce, salt and sugar to taste. Put the green and red peppers in and stir-fry until soft, and finally add sesame oil and stir-fry well to prepare for serving.
11. Place broccoli on the side of the plate and pour the fried pork skin in the center. The good-looking and delicious fried pork skin is ready