1. Prepare lotus root, carrots, onions, ginger, garlic cloves; clean the pork skin and cut into wide strips.
2. Wash lotus root and carrot, cut into pieces; cut onion and garlic cloves into small pieces, and pinch celery for use.
3. Heat oil in a pan, sauté the onion and ginger.
4. Pour in lotus root and carrots, add salt and stir well.
5. Pour in the pork skin and stir-fry well.
6. Dilute the dark soy sauce and pour it into the pot and fry until it is colored.
7. Add water to a boil over high heat, simmer on low heat for 25 minutes.
8. Pour in the raw soy sauce to extract the flavor.
9. Sprinkle in the celery and stir-fry until it is broken before serving.