1. Prepare the ingredients: peel the carrots, wash them, and cut them into a hob shape;
2. Scrape and wash the pork skin; prepare aniseed: star anise, trinaphthalene, dried chili, bay leaf, pepper, ginger;
3. Pour clean water into a boiling pot, add pig skins, and boil on high heat;
4. Boil the pig skin until the chopsticks can be penetrated, then turn off the heat and remove; cut the pig skin into cubes
5. Pour an appropriate amount of vegetable oil into the wok to heat; add the pork skin and stir fry over high heat;
6. Stir-fry the pork skin until it is slightly curled, add light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, and bean paste to stir fry evenly;
Add carrots and stir fry for 2 minutes;
8. Pour boiling water, add vinegar, star anise, trinaphthalene, dried chili, bay leaf, pepper, ginger. Cover the lid and cook the ingredients;
9. After the ingredients are cooked, add salt and stir evenly;
10. Turn off the heat, serve, and the [Carrot Roast Pork Skin] is ready.
1. The seasoning can be adjusted according to personal taste;
2. Scattered food life (scattered food), original author of the food column. Follow me, I will share more simple recipes for food with you! If you like it, please forward it, your forwarding is very important to me!