1. Clean the pigskin and cut into wide strips.
2. Wash the radish and cut into thick slices.
3. Prepare ginger, cinnamon, and star anise.
4. Heat the ginger slices in a pan with oil, pour in the pork skin and stir-fry.
5. Add star anise and cinnamon and stir fry for a fragrant flavor.
6. Add salt and stir well.
7. Add dark soy sauce and stir-fry to evenly color.
8. Pour in water and bring to a boil over high heat.
9. Pour the radish into the pot and stir fry evenly.
10. Transfer to a casserole and boil, simmer for 20 minutes on low heat.
11. Pour in the light soy sauce to adjust the taste.
12. Pour in the green garlic and cook until it is broken and then eat away from the fire.
Light soy sauce is very salty, and season it according to personal eating habits.