by Water pity
1. First, knock an egg into the stale rice and mix evenly.
2. Pour in a pack of seaweed and fragrant pine, mix well and set aside.
3. Heat oil from the pan, knock in an egg, stir and fry it with chopsticks, and when the egg mixture is not visible, put it in a bowl for later use.
4. Pour in a spoonful of vegetable oil, heat up, pour in the prepared rice, and stir-fry evenly over high heat.
5. Add the clam meat and stir-fry well.
6. Then pour a pack of fried rice vegetarian, reduce the heat to medium and low, and stir-fry a little bit.
7. Then pour the broken eggs used for frying into the pan and stir well.
8. Turn off the heat, add chopped green onion, and stir-fry evenly with the remaining heat.
1. The side dishes of fried rice can be adjusted according to personal preference, not absolute.
2. When frying the rice, be sure to stir-fry the rice a little bit and fry it fragrantly, so that the grains are distinct and it tastes more burnt.
3. The clam meat used here is cooked, and the juice is not too much. If you use raw clam meat, you need to fry it in advance, otherwise the water will be too much, which will affect the taste of the fried rice.