1. Prepare the necessary ingredients, and cook the rice in advance for a taste. Dice potatoes, shred onions, cut green peppers, and blanch broccoli with water in advance
2. Put 30ml of oil in a cold pan, heat it up, put the potatoes, onions, green peppers, and broccoli in the pan in turn, and fry for about 10 minutes on medium heat
3. Put in 250ml of water and boil it
4. Turn off the heat, put in half a box of curry, use the remaining heat to melt the curry cubes
5. After melting, turn on the fire again, simmer the soup on a low heat, and turn off the heat.
6. Divide the rice into small bowls, pour the curry sauce, and evenly sprinkle the mozzarella on the curry sauce. After preheating the oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes, put the bowl in and bake at 180 degrees for 10 and then 180 degrees. Bake for 5 minutes
When I put the mozzarella, I cut it into pieces, so the cheese is not evenly baked. It is recommended that you break up the mozzarella and spread it evenly, so that it looks good and delicious.