1. Weighing glutinous rice flour
2. Add water and stir until there is no dry powder
3. Knead it with your hands to form a dough, as shown in the figure
4. Divide the red bean paste into 12g each
5. Take glutinous rice ball, about 16g each, wrap the filling
7. Boil water in the pot, put the dumplings
8. Cook until the glutinous rice balls float
When kneading the glutinous rice flour, do not have too much water. It is too thin and too soft to be easy to form. When rubbing, it will be round after a few more times.
Put the glutinous rice balls under boiling water, the fillings are cooked, and the glutinous rice balls can float.
You can freeze it if you can't finish it, and just take it out and cook it when you eat it.
Don’t eat too much glutinous rice at one time, and don’t eat too much if the stomach is not good to prevent increasing the burden