1. The materials used in Funny Tangyuan are very simple, glutinous rice flour and sticky rice flour (rice flour). The purpose of adding rice flour is to reduce the stickiness.
2. You must use hot water to make the noodles, not just boiling water. The water temperature feels a little hot, so that the cooked glutinous rice balls will not crack. Mix the powders with hot water and mix them with a spatula to form a dough.
3. Divide the dough into 3 portions, divide into 2 portions of about 20 grams of dough, add red pigment (Macaron pigment) and bamboo charcoal powder respectively and knead well. The kneaded dough is allowed to stand for more than ten minutes.
4. Divide the white dough into 6 points, knead round and set aside, sprinkle a little dry powder on the bottom of the container to prevent sticking. Set aside a little white dough for later use.
5. Take a little red dough, knead it into small round pieces, and cover it on the white dough. Make the black dough into a piece smaller than red and cover the red one. Put a little white dough on the black dough and do it in sequence. Good all.
6. Boil water in the pot, add the dumplings to boil after the water is boiled, and cook until all the dumplings float on medium heat, then remove.
7. Put in a small pot, add brown sugar and water to a boil, add an appropriate amount of water to thicken the starch for later use.
8. Put the glutinous rice balls in a bowl, and then add an appropriate amount of brown sugar water to serve.
The purpose of adding sticky rice flour to glutinous rice flour is to reduce its stickiness and make it taste more tenacious. If you like filling, you can pack all kinds of fillings you like.