1. Wash longan and red dates and pour into the pot
2. Add water to boil
3. Turn the heat to a low heat and cook until it is fragrant
4. Pour the bagged ginger soup powder into the pot, add a handful of wolfberry and bring to a boil
5. Add fermented rice to the cooked ginger soup
6. Open for a drink.
1. Ginger soup powder, I use Ganzhiyuan's ginger soup powder, packed in a bag, and the taste and taste are all adjusted. Soak it when you want to drink it, or you can drink it with me;
2. There is no need to add sugar, the longan and red dates taste great when cooked. Of course, you can add brown sugar for the sweet ones.