1. Prepare the materials
2. Pour the ready-mixed powder into a large pot and add honey
3. Add in beaten 50 grams of egg liquid
4. Mix it with a spatula and knead it by hand to form a dough, cover with plastic wrap and put it in the refrigerator to relax for 1 hour
5. Cut out each part on the gingerbread house drawing one by one to make a paper model
6. The loose dough is placed on the chopping board and rolled into a thin sheet about 0.3 cm thick
7. Put the cut paper model on the dough, use a knife to cut out the gingerbread roofing sheet by the edge of the model
8. Carefully place the cut noodles flat on the baking tray, pierce some holes with a fork, brush a layer of egg water, let stand for about 20 minutes, then brush a layer of egg water, and put it in a preheated 180 degree oven Bake the middle layer for 10-12 minutes
9. Roll out a large piece of dough to make the base of the gingerbread house. After the same method, put it in the 180 degree oven and bake for about 12-15 minutes.
10. Make meringue frosting: mix the egg whites and powdered sugar, then add lemon juice and continue to beat (the icing can be made less according to the proportion, and then mix when it is not enough. The icing used for bonding needs to be thicker, and more powdered sugar should be added. The roof frosting is thinner and more lemon juice is needed)
11. After the baked biscuits have cooled down, they can be assembled. First, assemble and fix the bottom of the gingerbread house with viscous icing. Wait until the icing on the bottom is dry and the house is firm before putting on the roof and small door
12. After the house is built, brush the roof with a slightly thinner icing sugar. After the thin layer of icing is dry, use a thicker sugar box for simple decoration.