1. Main ingredients
2. Processing accessories: shred the onion, cut the dried pepper into sections, cut the sharp pepper into oblique sections, mince garlic, shred ginger, and cut chives into sections
3. Thinly sliced pork belly
4. Cut off the roots of baby cabbage, and cut into thick filaments along the way.
5. Put a little cooking oil in the pot and stir-fry baby cabbage over high heat
6. Stir-fry until half cooked and set aside.
7. Put a little oil in the pan, add pork belly and stir fry
8. Stir-fry until the pork belly changes color, spit oil on the fatty pork, add the chopped green onion, ginger, dried chili, Pixian bean paste and other seasonings
9. Add a little soy sauce to color.
10. Stir-fry evenly, add hot peppers and chives, and quickly stir-fry
11. Stir fry evenly
12. Add the stir-fried baby cabbage, add some oyster sauce, and a little sugar.
13. Stir-fry quickly and evenly
14. Put the chopped onion in the casserole and heat it over low heat.
15. Pour the fried baby vegetables into a hot casserole.