1. Cut potatoes into small strips
2. The baby cabbage is cut diagonally so that it has leaves and leaves and tastes good.
3. Add a little oil, fry the potatoes first, add baby cabbage after the potatoes change color.
4. Stir-fry until baby cabbage and potatoes become soft.
5. Add rice and water, so that the water is under the rice, and cook on high heat.
6. When the soup is almost dry, add salt, soy sauce, and pepper. It's ready to be out of the pot.
If you like meat, you can add some crispy meat, which will taste better.