by Soft blue crystal
1. Cut the baby cabbage in the middle, then cut half of it, and cut into four pieces.
2. Put the shallots and garlic in a frying pan and saute.
3. Before the onion and garlic changes color, add baby vegetables and stir fry.
4. Add a pinch of salt.
5. Pour the broth and drown the baby cabbage.
6. Put in a few goji berries.
7. Finally, pour the milk and boil it for another three minutes.
Be sure to put less salt, because the broth also contains salt, no need to add MSG, it is very fresh.