1. Prepare ingredients.
2. Spread the fish segments lightly with a little salt and black pepper, and marinate for more than ten minutes.
3. Cut the garlic into finely mince, prepare breadcrumbs, herbs, lemon and other ingredients.
4. Put the breadcrumbs, herbs, salt, minced garlic, and pepper together, add lemon juice and olive oil.
5. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
6. The oven begins to preheat, and the upper and lower pipes are 180 degrees. At the same time, pour a little olive oil into the pot.
7. Put the fish segments in a pan and fry them slowly over low heat.
8. Fry until there are slightly yellow shells on both sides.
9. Spread the mixed bread crumbs evenly on the bottom of the bowl.
10. Put the fried fish in, and spread bread crumbs on top.
11. Put the fish in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes.
12. When grilling the fish, cut the tomatoes into small pieces, add the black pepper, basil, olive oil, red wine vinegar, and salt in the sauce to make the sauce. (1 tomato, black pepper, 3-4 slices of basil, olive oil, 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar, 2 tablespoons of salt)
13. Enjoy with it after baking!