1. Remove the viscera, gills, and scales of the fresh grouper, then wash it, wipe off the water on the surface of the fish, and prepare the onion, ginger and garlic;
2. Cut the grouper with a knife from both sides of the back, but don't cut it. The purpose of this is to make the fish full of flavor, and you don't need to cut it;
3. Cut green onion, ginger and garlic into the shape shown in the picture;
Put some green onions, ginger and garlic into the fish dish;
5. Spread the modified grouper into the fish dish, and then put the remaining green onions, ginger, and garlic on the fish;
6. Put an appropriate amount of water in the pot, and then put the steaming curtain into the pot;
7. When the water boils, put the fish plate into the pot, cover the pot and steam for 10 minutes;
8. Pour out the water in the fish dish after steaming, and then pick out the onion, ginger and garlic;
9. In addition, cut some shredded green onion and ginger and put it on the fish;
10. Put an appropriate amount of steamed fish soy sauce;
11. Put an appropriate amount of blended oil in the pot, then add a small amount of pepper, heat the oil, and fry the peppercorns for a fragrance;
12. Pour the oil on the fish while it is hot to explode the scent of onion and ginger;
13. The fragrant and delicious steamed fish is ready, and the family likes it very much!
1. When the water is boiling, put the fish in the pot, don't put cold water into the pot, don't take it out immediately after steaming, and steam it for about two minutes;
2. The steaming time should be adjusted according to the size of the fish, and should not be too long;
3. The dosage of various condiments should be adjusted according to your own taste.