1. Lamb belly cut into thumb pieces
2. Add Italian herbs and 25 grams of Orleans barbecue ingredients
3. Add a little water and mix evenly, cover with plastic wrap, and marinate in the refrigerator for half a day
4. The marinated meat is skewered with bamboo skewers
5. Take another 5 grams of Orleans barbecue material and add edible oil to mix evenly into a sauce
6. Put the meat skewers in the baking tray, brush with a thin layer of sauce
7. After preheating the oven at 180 degrees, put it in the oven and bake for 5 minutes
8. Take out and turn it over and brush a layer of sauce and continue to bake for 5 minutes.
9. The grilled meat skewers can be paired with a little vegetable salad
Don't bake for too long, otherwise it will dry out.