1. First prepare all the ingredients.
2. After washing the green radishes and carrots, use a knife to cut into thin filaments, cut coriander into sections, and chop scallion and ginger into fine pieces.
3. Put the beef filling in a larger container, add light soy sauce and oyster sauce, cooking wine and pepper powder, appropriate amount of salt and starch, and chicken essence.
4. Then add the chopped green onion and ginger.
5. I repeatedly beat all the ingredients into a ball with my hands. I fell almost 80 times. The longer I fell, the smoother and more delicious the meatballs made.
6. Use your hands to roll the beaten meat into balls of the same size, depending on your personal preference.
7. Round all the balls in turn.
8. In the Zhenmi lifting hot pot, pour an appropriate amount of water, and when it is 50% hot, put the prepared beef balls into the pot one by one.
9. Cover the pot and bring it to a boil.
10. Use a spoon to skim the floating powder.
11. Continue to simmer on the fire for about 10 minutes, when you see the balls are floating.
12. Turn on the lifting function of the hot pot, raise the steamer basket, and take out half of the cooked meatballs. Because I can’t eat so much, I used half of it. Zhenmi benefits from the one-button lifting design, which allows you to lift the hot pot and cook at will. It is very convenient.
13. Then lower the lifting basket to the bottom, boil the soup in the pot again on high heat, add half of the cooked meatballs, and then add the green radish and carrots on the top, and put the vermicelli into the pot after washing.
14. After boiling on high heat, when you see the green radish and carrot shreds are broken and discolored, add an appropriate amount of salt to taste.
15. Add chicken essence to increase the taste. If you don't like chicken essence, you can ignore this step.
16. After the high heat continues to boil, sprinkle with coriander.
17. Then lift the hot pot, the deliciousness is clear at a glance, so that you can eat it directly in the pot, which truly achieves the purpose of one pot with multiple uses.
If you don’t have green radishes, you can replace them with white radishes. You can't finish the prepared meatballs at once. You can pack them up and put them in the freezer to freeze them. You can take them as you eat them when you eat them, which is especially convenient...