1. Blanch 200 grams of flour with boiling water
2. After drying, put in the remaining flour, knead it into a dough, and let it stand for half an hour
3. Tear small pieces of green pepper, blanch it in a pot of boiling water for one minute, remove the water and chop it (do not hold the water too dry after chopped)
4. Put the beef filling, chopped green pepper, chopped green onion, egg, corn oil, pepper powder, light soy sauce, and salt together and stir well, put it in the refrigerator for one hour
5. Roll the noodles into long strips, pull the small jelly, and roll it into a thick noodle with a thin edge in the middle (the jelly is slightly larger than the dumpling)
6. Make dumplings
7. Put in the steamer, put the water in the steamer and steam on medium heat for 10 minutes
8. Serve hot after serving
9. You can adjust some sauces according to your own taste
1. A part of the flour is blanched with boiling water, and the dumpling skin is softer.
2. The time for blanching green peppers should not be too long, so as not to affect the taste
3. There is a lot of moisture in the filling. Refrigerate the mixed dumpling filling to make it easier to pack.