1. First wash the beef and chop it into puree, and put it in a container (I don’t like to eat machine dumplings, I just chop them by hand)
2. Chop the green onion, ginger, and coriander for later use, soak the pepper in hot water, cover and soak for 15 minutes, take out the pepper, add the cooking wine to the meat and mix for a while
3. Then add ginger, green onion and chopped coriander and stir evenly (if you like to eat vegetables, you can add some chopped green onions or chopped cabbage here)
4. Add salt, sugar, soy sauce and oyster sauce
5. Pour olive oil and sesame oil, add egg whites, pour in pepper water and mix well, then pour in water, stir while pouring until the meat is sticky, and then put it in the refrigerator (refrigeration for half an hour to 1 hour will be better. )
6. Prepare the flour, first pour in hot water, mix the noodles with chopsticks into a snowflake shape, then add cold water to knead into a smooth dough, cover with plastic wrap for 20 minutes, take out the dough and knead it into a strip of cutting agent, roll it into a dumpling wrapper size
7. Wrap the stuffing, squeeze it in the middle, heat up the pan and grease the bottom, put it in the pot stickers and fry it with a lid
8. Fry until the bottom is hard and the potsticker skin is translucent, add a small bowl of water, cover the pot again, and steam the upper part of the potsticker. After the water is boiled dry, add a little oil, and fry the bottom crispy.
1. The dough must be blanched with hot water at about 80°C. The ratio of surface to water is 2:1, and the hardness is suitable. If you are optimistic, it must not be boiled water. The overheated water blanched the noodles with a sticky taste and no tenacity. The taste is hard when the water temperature is too low;
2. The pepper must be soaked in hot water for 15 minutes before removing the pepper and leaving only the pepper water;
3. When mixing the stuffing, stir in the cooking wine to fully remove the meaty smell, and then add the salt before adding other seasonings. This order must be in this way, the meat stuffing will be more sticky;
4. When frying pan sticks, add appropriate amount of water when the dough becomes translucent, not too much, because pan sticks are open and easy to cook;
5. The last pour in oil is to make the bottom crispy.