1. Prepare ingredients.
2. Add salt, cooking wine, light soy sauce, and pepper to the beef filling.
3. Stir in one direction and beat it a few times to make it more viscous.
4. Add chopped green onion and ginger, mix well and beat in the eggs.
5. Continue to stir vigorously until the meat is gelatinous.
6. Add sesame oil, can be more appropriate, the taste is more fragrant.
7. Stir it well and try to squeeze it into a ball.
8. The oil is at 50% color, and it is golden yellow when fried on a small fire.
9. The oil temperature rises again.
10. Look at this ball, Q bombs Q bombs.
11. Stir 5 spoons of water, 4 spoons of tomato sauce, 3 spoons of sugar, 2 spoons of rice vinegar, 1 spoon of cornstarch, and mix it into a sweet and sour sauce.
12. Pour it into the pot and stir fry to thicken, then add a spoonful of oil for the croquettes.
13. Pour in the balls, stir-fry evenly, coat each ball with sweet and sour sauce, and put on a plate.
14. Ganzhiyuan double-carbon white sugar, healthy and sulfur-free, more reassuring.