1. Prepare the glutinous rice flour that you bought.
2. Mix the glutinous rice flour with an appropriate amount of water.
3. Put the black sesame filling in a small pot.
4. Put the red bean paste in a small bowl.
5. Take a small piece of glutinous rice flour in the palm of your hand
6. Wrap the right amount of black sesame filling.
7. Pinch it all around like a bun.
8. Knead the glutinous rice balls into a circle in the palm of your hand.
9. Sprinkle some dried glutinous rice flour on a large plate, and put in the dumplings.
10. Follow the same method to make other glutinous rice balls.
11. Place the cooked glutinous rice balls on a large plate, and then you can boil them.
12. After the water in the pot boils, put the glutinous rice balls in. After the glutinous rice balls float, they can be removed in about 2 to 3 minutes.