1. Prepare Italian No. 00 flour first. If you don't want to make a variety of colors, just use eggs to make it. In fact, it’s okay to replace the flour with regular flour for noodles
2. To make color, you need to use all the colored ingredients, these can be used to make colored noodles
3. I made five flavors this time: original, tomato, dragon fruit, spinach, purple cabbage and so on. Cut tomatoes and red cabbage into small pieces, pick out the leaves of spinach, boil it in water and boil it softly, remove it and drain the water.
4. Put the ingredients in a blender and make a puree. My purple cabbage is blanched, so the color will change
5. Use a sieve to strain dragon fruit, spinach, and purple cabbage, and set aside the juice for later use. The tomato puree is more delicate and can be used directly
6. First make the original flavor. Dig a hole in the middle of 200 grams of powder, add 120 grams of egg liquid in it, stir it into small balls with a fork but chopsticks, and use your hands when you can’t see a large area of egg liquid.
7. Knead into a smoother dough
8. Make the other doughs in the same way. The wet ingredients of each dough are changed. From top to bottom, from left to right, they are: 38 grams of purple cabbage juice + 65 grams of egg liquid, 33 grams of tomato puree + 44 grams of egg liquid. Grams, (original flavor) 120 grams of eggs, 47 grams of spinach juice + 52 grams of egg liquid, 40 grams of dragon juice + 61 grams of egg liquid
9. Enlarge the finished dough in a pot, cover with plastic wrap and relax for half an hour
10. The next step is to press the dough. Take out the loosened dough and roll it into thick slices. Press it several times with a noodle machine, and finally press it into slices with three steps
11. Spread a little powder on both sides of the dough sheet and press it into noodles. Use the same method to make the other colors
12. The water content is well controlled. In fact, the noodles are not sticky at all. You can sprinkle a small amount of flour and freeze it in the refrigerator. Take it out when you eat it and let it boil in a pot, boil it, and add it with spaghetti sauce.
The water content of this noodle is relatively strict, which is suitable for the operation of the noodle machine, not suitable for hand rolling. Please increase the water content appropriately if hand rolling.