by Twilight shadow
1. 100 grams of spaghetti, appropriate amount of shallots, half cucumber, 2 small tomatoes, appropriate amount of tomato blueberry sauce 1, prepare the main ingredients, each bag of spaghetti will indicate the cooking time, and there is one in the lower left corner of the bag The red logo is 15 minutes.
2. Take out a bowl of butterfly spaghetti and set aside.
3. Boil the spaghetti in a pot with cold water, 15 minutes to order. When it is cooked white, it is soft.
4. Fifteen minutes have passed and it is ready. You can cook this as much as you like, and the taste will be softer. If you like to eat crispy, cook it according to the time.
5. The green onions should be shredded. The purple green onions are relatively more nutritious than the yellow ones. When cutting, be careful not to make your eyes hot. Rinse the knife with cold water and cut the green onions.
6. Cut the cucumber first, then slice it, and shred it. This is the process without taking so many pictures.
7. The prepared spaghetti and vegetables go well with each other.
8. Put it in the container and add the tomato blueberry sauce at the end. It's a super simple meal with no discount on the taste.
9. Simple and delicious mixed spaghetti. Hope you guys like it.
Note that each spaghetti has a time stamp.