1. Cut green and red bell peppers, sliced white mushrooms and sliced pasta with fresh shiitake mushrooms. After cooking, remove and set aside. Add beef tenderloin with black pepper powder, salt, sugar, chicken powder, starch, and a little water to marinate for a while
2. Put the green and red peppers, white mushrooms, fresh shiitake mushrooms, and onion diced in hot oil from the pan, stir evenly, add a little water and stir for a while
3. Add marinated beef tenderloin and stir fry to change color
4. Add black pepper sauce and stir fry evenly
5. Add a little whipped cream before collecting the juice.
6. After the beef tenderloin is fried, put on the pasta and sprinkle with shredded cheese, then put it in the middle of the oven and bake until the color changes