by Ball well bella
1. Prepare the ingredients and defrost the steak at room temperature in advance. I bought this steak shop for the price in advance to help me marinate it with salt and black pepper
2. Prepare the side dishes, remove the stalks of the mushrooms, wash and set aside. Peel the carrots and toss them (you can also shred them by hand). Wash the tender leaves of Chrysanthemum chrysanthemum.
3. Take out the thawed steak, soak up the blood with kitchen paper, and add a spoonful of coconut oil to the hot pan in the frying pan. (For example, the fire is high fire) Put the steak into the pan and cook it for about 40 seconds.
4. Fry the bottom of the mushrooms and turn them over to continue frying. The steak can also be turned over to continue frying at this time (the steak is frying for 40 seconds on each side, and the thickness of my steak is about 1cm). After the steak is turned over, add carrots and fry.
5. After turning over the steak, take it out after 40 seconds and put it on a plate warmed in the oven in advance to wake up the meat. Fry the carrots and chrysanthemum chrysanthemum together until they are broken and turn off the heat. Using the remaining temperature in the pot, knock an egg, cover and simmer for half a minute, then put the steak back on the cover and simmer for half a minute and serve.
1. The taste of a good steak itself is charming enough, and the sauce will spoil it. 2. The tenderest part of filet mignon, but the eye flesh and sirloin taste more delicious.
The biggest advantage of Filet is that it can be both thin and tender. My friends like to eat it.
But if you want to eat steak meat, I also recommend eye meat and sirloin.