1. Remove the roots of the enoki mushrooms, disassemble and wash them, cut the tofu and ham into thin slices, then cut into filaments, shred the fungus, and shredded mushrooms, and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan and saute the chopped green onion and ginger.
3. Add water and bring to a boil.
4. Pour the processed vegetables, tofu, and ham into the pot.
5. Add 2 tablespoons of light soy sauce, 3 tablespoons of vinegar and half a tablespoon of dark soy sauce to taste and color.
6. Add 2 teaspoons black pepper
7. Half a teaspoon of salt, stir well.
8. Mix water and starch in a ratio of 3:1, pour it into the pot, and add the beaten egg liquid.
9. Finally, add a tablespoon of sesame oil and stir well out of the pot. After serving, you can sprinkle a little coriander to increase the fragrance.
When cutting tofu, it is better to cut tofu with water on the knife;
My family likes hot and sour soup with heavier color, so dark soy sauce is used in the seasoning. If you don't like the color too dark, you can just omit it.