1. Cross knife on top of tomato.
2. Boil in boiling water for 40 seconds, peel and cut into small pieces.
3. Heat oil in the pan, pour the tomato cubes, fry out the juice, and pour a large bowl of boiling water.
4. After the water boils, pour in tofu, fungus, enoki mushroom, and day lily.
5. After boiling again, pour in various seasonings, 1 tablespoon each of dark soy sauce, light soy sauce, and vinegar. Pour in appropriate amount of pepper and salt.
6. Pour in water starch to thicken, sprinkle with chopped green onion and coriander.