1. Mix all kinds of seasonings, according to personal taste: garlic, 3 pieces, cut in half, green onions, sliced bay leaves, star anise, cinnamon, red pepper, ready for use.
2. Carrots, potatoes, cut into pieces with a hob, wash, remove excess starch from potatoes, and transfer to a container for later use.
3. Spread the chicken nuggets over the flying water, remove them, and put them in a basin of cold water, so that firstly, the oil can be bleached away, and secondly, the cold water can make the meat firmer.
4. Stir-fry, boil and dry, add appropriate amount of oil, add sugar in cold oil, wait for sugar to foam, add chicken nuggets. The heat must be controlled properly, the time is early, the meat will not be colored, the time is late, the meat will be battered, and the sugar bubbles will be seen. After 3 to 5 seconds, the meat will slow down. Quickly stir fry, friends who like to stir-fry can turn the pot, there will be flames, it is very spectacular.
5. Add appropriate amount of water, add the aniseed, green onion, ginger, garlic, star anise, etc. Just after the water has passed the meat, bring to a boil on high heat and turn to medium heat to simmer.
6. The finished product is out of the pot and sprinkled with coriander. I don’t have a large plate at home, so I can only use a pot instead
7. The large plate of chicken is inseparable from the noodles. To save trouble, I mix it in when the noodles are out of the pot, and they are almost ready to eat, below.
Peppers are added appropriately according to personal taste. I use the Chaotian peppers that I grow myself, which is super spicy.
To color the sugar, you must control the heat.