1. 1 white striped chicken, add 600 ml of water, wash and drain
2. Add 80 ml of water, 50 grams of light soy sauce, 5 grams of oyster sauce, 10 grams of butter, 5 grams of sesame oil, 5 grams of salt, 2 grams of monosodium glutamate, and 2 grams of sugar. Stir well
3. Pour in 5 grams of green onion, 15 grams of ginger slices, 15 grams of garlic cloves, top with seasonings, massage for 5 minutes, cover with plastic wrap, refrigerate for 2 hours, take out and turn in the middle
4. Shred the onion, slice the shiitake mushrooms, take out the marinated chicken, add slices of shiitake mushrooms and shredded onion, stir and marinate, stuff the chicken belly, and wrap it in tin foil
5. Prepare 400 grams of flour, 160 grams of water, and 50 grams of white wine, knead it into dough, roll it into a large dough, wrap it in tin foil, bake at 220 degrees for 30 minutes, and then bake at 180 degrees for 90 minutes.