1. Do the middle seed first. The middle seed can be prepared overnight or on the same day.
2. Mix the yeast and milk evenly and pour it into the high powder
3. Knead into a dough without dry powder. Put it at room temperature to ferment twice as big, honeycomb state
4. The state of fermentation
5. Then prepare the ingredients for the main dough, about 73 grams of egg with shell
6. Pour the eggs, milk, and sugar into the mixing bowl
7. High powder, yeast, salt, medium species. Put it in a mixing bowl, tear small pieces of the medium seed, put the yeast and salt diagonally
8. Start the cook machine, 2nd gear, first make a dough. Note that the water absorption of each flour is different. You can reserve 10 grams of milk. Wait for the dough to form a dough.
9. Adjust the water quality of the dough. Start the fourth gear of the cook machine, knead the dough for 10 minutes, it is such a thick film
10. Add the softened butter. Continue the first 2 files to form a group. Knead quickly for ten minutes at 4 levels
11. Check the state of the dough, and you can pull out a strong and hard-to-break hand mask
12. One round for one round, one round for fermentation at room temperature
13. Approximately 40-50 minutes, depending on the state of the dough, you just need to stick your fingers to stick the flour without shrinking the hole
14. Take out the pressure exhaust and divide it into ten parts evenly
15. Relax for a full circle for ten minutes, pay attention to the time from the first one
16. Roll the roll for the first time, press lightly. Roll it out. Turn over
17. Roll up. Tighten the cuff and continue to relax for ten minutes
18. Take a press, roll it, turn it over, roll both ends toward the middle
19. Be careful not to roll it too tightly. Two more shots
20. Make them one by one and put them in the baking tray
21. Then put it in the oven at 35 degrees and ferment for 30-40 minutes. See the state of the bread specifically, just press it lightly with your finger and it will rebound immediately.
22. The oven also needs to be preheated for about 10 minutes in advance. Take out the bread when the fermentation is fast, leave it at room temperature for a while, sprinkle low flour, and cut the opening.
23. Put them into the preheated oven one by one
24. The temperature is 180 degrees. Time is 25 minutes, please refer to your own oven for details
25. Remember to cover the tin foil in time for coloring
26. Just put it out of the oven and let it cool on the drying net. "Autumn health preservation. Return to one milk. Health is with you"
The middle kind can be refrigerated and fermented in the refrigerator.\nThe bread added to the middle kind is softer and not easy to age.\nThe amount of milk reserved is adjusted according to the water absorption of the flour.\nThe baking time and temperature refer to your own oven