1. Mutton 170g Rice 260g Carrot 100g Onion 40g
2. 5 grams of salt, shredded ginger, a little black pepper, 2 pieces of vegetable oil, a little umami soy sauce, a little cumin
3. Wash the lamb and cut into dices, scrape the carrots and cut them into dices, remove the skin on the onions and cut them into dices
4. Use authentic Northeast Wuchang fragrant rice to wash and soak for 10 minutes
5. Put the right amount of vegetable oil in the hot pot
6. Put the lamb first
7. Stir-fry until the color changes
8. Then put the onion and ginger into the stir-fry for a fragrance
9. Add carrots, dried chilies and pepper and stir fry
10. Put in about 5 grams of salt
11. Put a little umami soy sauce on it for freshness and color
12. Finally put a measuring cup of water
13. Turn off the heat when boiling
14. Put the rice in the iron pan
15. Put the fried ingredients into the mix
16. If the amount of water is insufficient, add the right amount of water and the amount of water used for cooking rice at ordinary times
17. Wipe off the water drops on the outside of the inner pot and the base, and put it into the inner lid of the pot
18. Turn on the power, all the function keys start to flash. Select the standard of strength and method selection. Because it is Wuchang fragrant rice, the type of rice is long grain rice.
19. The LCD screen will show the process in progress. I like the steam coming out of the vent, and I imagine it is a faint smoke.
20. It starts to keep warm when the beep sounds, and whether you eat it right away or simmer it for a while depends on how hungry you are
21. The fragrant pilaf is not sticky or rotten. Whether it is mutton, vegetables or rice, they all stand in their own positions and do their responsibilities.
22. Go to the bottom and stir it, and you can see the crispy rice! Haven't eaten it in years
23. Every grain of rice is crystal clear, this is the rice cooked by Joyoung 4.0 iron kettle.
The rice cooker is equipped with scale lines. I usually don’t use it. I just add water based on my cooking experience. The cooked rice is just hard and soft. The Western-style mutton hand pilaf Jiuyang helped me solve it! .