1. Prepare the ingredients and I will buy dried kelp for soaking hair directly. If you find it troublesome, you can buy soaked kelp knots. When cleaning the kelp, you don’t need to rub the hoar frost on the surface and rinse off the grit attached to the surface. A layer of white frost-like powder is often attached to kelp, which is mannitol. It is a valuable medicinal substance that has the effects of lowering blood pressure, diuresis and swelling. Wash and soak softly and cut into blocks;
2. Boil an appropriate amount of water in the pot, add 1 tablespoon of salt, put the pork bones in the pot, simmer for about 10 minutes, boil the bleeding water, pick up and rinse with cold water;
3. Pour the blanched pig bones into the electric pressure cooker;
4. Then pour the kelp cubes, fresh soybeans [edamame], wash and drain the water, peel the ginger, wash and smash, and pour into the electric pressure cooker together;
5. Add about 6 bowls of water, and the amount of water can be added or reduced according to the population's discretion. Use a pressure cooker to cook soup. One bowl of water can cook one bowl. There are four people in my family. Six bowls of water and ingredients can be eaten for one day;
6. Cover the pot, turn on the power, and boil for about 15 minutes. After decompression, open the lid, add salt, pepper, and chicken powder, mix well, and then scoop up and eat.
Tips for food:
Pork bones can be blanched in water to remove excess oil, and to boil blood and dirt. The soup will be clear and sweet. Dried soybeans can also be used in the same way, but the dried soybeans should be soaked in advance to soften them.